Re: 12.1 not useable: clientlib fails after a dozen queries (GSSAPI ?)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 12.1 not useable: clientlib fails after a dozen queries (GSSAPI ?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Peter <pmc@citylink.dinoex.sub.org> writes:
> with 12.1, after a couple of queries, at a random place, the clientlib
> does produce a failed query without giving reason or error-message [1].
> Then when retrying, the clientlib switches off signal handling and
> sits inactive in memory (needs kill -9).

Seems like you'd better raise this with the author(s) of the "pg"
Ruby gem.  Perhaps they read this mailing list, but more likely
they have a specific bug reporting mechanism somewhere.

Сообщение: Re: How can I pushdown of functions used in targetlist with FDW ?
Сообщение: Re: How can I pushdown of functions used in targetlist with FDW ?