Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> 31 окт. 2021 г., в 12:31, Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep.thakkar@enterprisedb.com> написал(а):
>
> Here is the stack trace:
Thanks Sandeep!

So far I didn't come up with a clear understanding how this might happen.

The only idea I have:
1. It seems equalTupleDescs() got two valid pointers, probably with broken data.
2. Maybe relation->rd_rel (alloceted just before relation->rd_att) was used incorrectly?
3. This could happen if CLASS_TUPLE_SIZE is calculated wrong. Don't we need to MAXALIGN everything due to added
sizeof(relminmxid)?
#define CLASS_TUPLE_SIZE \
     (offsetof(FormData_pg_class,relminmxid) + sizeof(TransactionId))

The idea doesn't seem very strong but that's only 2 cents I have. Noah, what do you think?

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.