Re: Unexpected block ID found when reading data

От Gilar Ginanjar
Тема Re: Unexpected block ID found when reading data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, Luca

Thanks for the response.

I’ve tried with option -L and -l before. The schema is fine, but sadly when i try to restore only data on the tables i
need,it comes up with the error.

Is there any small chance I can view/save/restore my data? I desperately need it.

Many thanks.