Re: Is the linking with -lodbc necessary? (--with-odbc)

От Pavel Raiskup
Тема Re: Is the linking with -lodbc necessary? (--with-odbc)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> Seems -lodbcinst is really necessary not -lodbc.
> Could you please try the attached patch for the current git?

Hi, thanks a lot for looking at it!  The patch works (I have lost access
to s390x for a moment, but testing on that arch is not needed iiuic).
That means hand testing via 'isql' works OK on x86_64.  Also ldd is fine:

   $ ldd ./.libs/psqlodbcw.so | grep libodbc
   libodbcinst.so.2 => /lib64/libodbcinst.so.2 (0x00007fbf039b3000)

But looking at configure.ac - we should probably fix the iodbc case..  but
I'm not sure about that.

Just a little update to this issue:  I tried other architectures I am able
to test and the problematic architectures seem to be at least armv7hl,
s390x, s390.

Thanks, Pavel

Сообщение: Re: Is the linking with -lodbc necessary? (--with-odbc)
Сообщение: Re: Is the linking with -lodbc necessary? (--with-odbc)