Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400

От Dang Minh Huong
Тема Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Inoue-san,

Hi Inoue-san,

Hi Dang,

Doesn't your odbc.ini or connection string contain SOCKET option?

odbc.ini does not contain SOCKET option.
I will check the app whether contain it in connection string or not.
And reply you soon.

Connection string also not contain SOCKET option (only DSN is set in there).

Thanks and best regards,
bocap

Thanks and best regards.
bocap