Re: pg_upgrade versus MSVC build scripts

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_upgrade versus MSVC build scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Now that it only targets the packaged version, I can do with a single
> shared object, but maybe it needs to be more generic, like
> pg_upgrade_tools.so or something like that.

+1 for pg_upgrade_tools or pg_upgrade_support or some such name.

> I realize we need a separate pgxs makefile for the executable and shared
> libraries.  My question was whether the shared library directory should
> be under /contrib or under /contrib/pg_upgrade.

It has to be directly under /contrib, because the MSVC build scripts
only look there for contrib modules to build.

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade versus MSVC build scripts
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade versus MSVC build scripts