Re: BUG #2579: initcap should not capitalize letter

От Dan Franklin
Тема Re: BUG #2579: initcap should not capitalize letter
Дата
Re: BUG #2579: initcap should not capitalize letter  (Richard Troy <rtroy@ScienceTools.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Good point.  It is probably not possible to get=20
it perfect.  But I think that possessives and=20
contractions occur more often in a typical body=20
of text than Irish names.  So it would be right=20
more often, even if it is still wrong some of the time.

         Dan  Franklin

At 03:08 PM 8/17/2006, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

         Dan Franklin
         Family Education Network