Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-01-26 Th 17:54, Jelte Fennema wrote:

>> I'm still  mildly inclined to say this material would be better placed
>> in the developer wiki. After all, this isn't the only thing a postgres
>> developer might use a git hook for
> I think it should definitely be somewhere. I have a preference for the
> repo, since I think the docs on codestyle are already in too many
> different places. But the wiki is already much better than having no
> shared hook at all. I mainly think we should try to make it as easy as
> possible for people to commit well indented code.

I've added a section to the wiki at
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git#Using_git_hooks> and
put a reference to that in the pgindent docco. You can of course add
some more info to the wiki if you feel it's necessary.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Timeline ID hexadecimal format