Postgresql odbc driver 7.3+ Visual Studio .Net

От Leendert Paul Diterwich
Тема Postgresql odbc driver 7.3+ Visual Studio .Net
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Dear All,

I'm building a ms.net database connected application that connects via PostgreSQL.
I'm having this problem for a while but perhaps you guys know what is going on.
When I use the 7.3 driver then everything works ok! But when I use a later version of the 8.* series
I get ODBC exeptions. When I check the debugger message the ODBC exception is empty.
Also the log is empty no errors whatsoever. So currently I'm using the 7.3 driver, but do you guys perhaps
know what has changed in the driver that might explain the behavior?

With kind regards,

Paul