Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/16/24 11:44, Andres Freund wrote:
> hi,
>
> On 2024-07-16 09:38:21 -0400, Joe Conway wrote:
>> >
>> > Hmmm, sorry, will take a look now
>>
>> I am not super strong on Macs in general, but cannot see anything full:
>
>> /dev/disk3s5    228Gi  102Gi  111Gi    48%  365768 1165143240    0%
>> /System/Volumes/Data
>
> Unfortunately the 'base disk' for sonoma is 144GB large...
>
> It might be worth trying to pull it separately from a CI job, under your
> control.  As the CI user (it'll be downloaded redundantly if you do it as your
> user!), you can do:
> tart pull ghcr.io/cirruslabs/macos-runner:sonoma
>
> It's possible you have some old images stored as your user, check
> "tart list" for both users.

Hmm, this is not the easiest ever to parse for me...

macmini:~ ci-run$ tart list
Source Name
                                             Disk Size State
local  ventura-base-test
                                             50   20   stopped
oci    ghcr.io/cirruslabs/macos-ventura-base:latest
                                             50   21   stopped
oci
ghcr.io/cirruslabs/macos-ventura-base@sha256:bddfa1e2b6f6ec41b5db844b06a6784a2bffe0b071965470efebd95ea3355b4f
50   21   stopped

macmini:~ jconway$ tart list
Source Name
                                             Disk Size State
local  ventura-test
                                             50   20   stopped
oci    ghcr.io/cirruslabs/macos-ventura-base:latest
                                             50   50   stopped
oci
ghcr.io/cirruslabs/macos-ventura-base@sha256:a4d4861123427a23ad3dc53a6a1d4d20d6bc1a0df82bd1495cc53217075c0a8c
50   50   stopped

So does that mean I have 6 copies of the ventura image? How do I get rid
of them?

Or maybe simpler -- how do people typically add storage to a mac mini? I
don't mind buying an external disk or whatever.

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team