Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 10/10/2016 08:31 PM, Dave Page wrote:

> On Sunday, October 9, 2016, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com
> <mailto:josh@agliodbs.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 10/09/2016 05:04 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>     > sqlite> select * from ConfigDB;
>     > Error: no such table: ConfigDB
>
>     More relevantly:
>
>     sqlite> select * from version;
>     Error: no such table: version
>

> Does it create pgadmin4.db at all?

Yes:

[root@ip-172-31-34-8 .pgadmin]# pwd
/usr/share/httpd/.pgadmin
[root@ip-172-31-34-8 .pgadmin]# ls
pgadmin4.db  pgadmin4.log  sessions

> Having removed it if present, what's the output from running 'python
> setup.py'? Any errors?

Well, setup.py is meant for the desktop version, so it doesn't create
pgadmin4.db in the same place.  It creates it in the user's (root's)
homedir.

*that* pgadmin4.db does have tables.  The one in /usr/share/httpd/ does not.

As an experiment, I tried copying the pgadmin4.db from /root/ to
/usr/share/httpd, and fixing its permissions.  At that point, pgadmin4
started to work.

So the nature of the bug appears to be:

When Apache invokes pgAdmin4 for the first time via WSGI, the
pgadmin4.db database is created, but the tables are not generated.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables