Intercept SQL : Spy / Driver-level / SQL Server Log...

От ideas2050@math.net (Kedar Agarkar)
Тема Intercept SQL : Spy / Driver-level / SQL Server Log...
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello all,

We need to reverse engineer a very large application written in
PowerBuilder / SQL Server to port to .NET.

We have only binaries of application not source code.

What are tools / log facilitites / spy appliations that shall allow us
to see exact SQL that is being carried by driver to SQL server ? Can
we see that in the ASCII form before it gets complied at Server end?

Thanks for your time.

- KA