Re: meson: Optionally disable installation of test modules

От Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Тема Re: meson: Optionally disable installation of test modules
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 1/31/23 11:44, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 30.01.23 18:42, Andres Freund wrote:
>> Bilal, with a bit of help by me, worked on an alternative approach to
>> this. It's a lot more verbose in the initial change, but wouldn't
>> increase the
>> amount of work/lines for new test modules. The main advantage is that we
>> wouldn't have disable the modules by default, which I think would be
>> quite
>> likely to result in plenty people not running the tests.
>>
>> Sending a link instead of attaching, in case you already registered a
>> cfbot entry:
>> https://github.com/anarazel/postgres/commit/d1d192a860da39af9aa63d7edf643eed0eeee7c4
>>

>> Probably worth adding an install-test-modules target for manual use.
>
> Looks like a good idea.  I'm happy to proceed along that line.

I am adding a patch of an alternative approach. Also, I updated the
commit at the link by adding regress_module, autoinc_regress and
refint_regress to the test_install_libs.

Regards,
Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Microsoft

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: transition tables and UPDATE
Сообщение: Re: transition tables and UPDATE