Re: [HACKERS] Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function

От Gilles Darold
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Le 11/01/2017 à 08:39, Michael Paquier a écrit :
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 12:19 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 4:31 AM, Gilles Darold <gilles.darold@dalibo.com> wrote:
>>> Applied in last version of the patch v18 as well as removing of an
>>> unused variable.
>> OK, this looks a lot closer to being committable.  But:
>>
>> [long review]
>
> Gilles, could you update the patch based on this review from Robert? I
> am marking the patch as "waiting on author" for the time being. I
> looked a bit at the patch but did not notice anything wrong with it,
> but let's see with a fresh version...
Hi,

My bad, I was thinking that Karl has planned an update of the patch in
his last post, sorry for my misunderstanding.

Here is attached v19 of the patch that might fix all comment from
Robert's last review.

Best regards,

--
Gilles Darold