Re: Relation bulk write facility

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Relation bulk write facility
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/01/2024 18:17, Robert Haas wrote:
> I think we should try to pick prefixes that are one or more words
> rather than using word fragments. bulkw is an awkward prefix even for
> people whose first language is English, and probably more awkward for
> others.

Renamed the 'bulkw' variables to 'bulkstate, and the functions to have
smgr_bulk_* prefix.

I was tempted to use just bulk_* as the prefix, but I'm afraid e.g.
bulk_write() is too generic.

On 22/01/2024 07:50, Peter Smith wrote:
> Hi, This patch has a CF status of "Needs Review" [1], but it seems
> there was a CFbot test failure last time it was run [2]. Please have a
> look and post an updated version if necessary.

Fixed the headerscheck failure by adding appropriate #includes.

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: More new SQL/JSON item methods
Сообщение: Re: More new SQL/JSON item methods