Re: what should install-world do when docs are not available?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: what should install-world do when docs are not available?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-04-05 We 00:57, Andres Freund wrote:
Hi,

On 2023-04-04 21:46:11 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
Pushed the changes.
This failed on crake - afaict because the meson buildfarm code disables all
features. Because 'docs' is a feature now, the BF code building
doc/src/sgml/html fails.

I changed it so that if the config mandates building docs we add -Ddocs=enabled and if it mandates building a pdf we also add -Ddocs_pdf=enabled. See

<https://github.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/commit/b18a129f91352f77e67084a758462b92ac1abaf7>

It's a slight pity that you have to pick this at setup time, but I guess the upside is that we don't spend time looking for stuff we're not actually going to use.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan