Re: BUG #14258: Documentation pl/pgsql

От Дилян Палаузов
Тема Re: BUG #14258: Documentation pl/pgsql
Дата
Re: BUG #14258: Documentation pl/pgsql  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Tom,

in you answer you have not tackled the argument, that the line with NOT NULL {DEFAULT | := | = } is soo long, that it
doesfit in its current form in the PDF provided documentation:
https://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/pdf/9.5/postgresql-9.5-A4.pdf,page logical 1063(physical 1138).

On which occasions is the online documentation regenerated (in terms of https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/,
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/and
https://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/pdf/9.5/postgresql-9.5-A4.pdf) from the .sgml files?