Re: order by

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: order by
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/11/23 08:29, Marc Millas wrote:

>     So how is the data getting from the third database to the prod and test
>     clusters?
>
>     For the machines hosting the third db, the prod and test clusters
>     what are?:
>
> should I understand that you suggest that the way the data is inserted
> Do change the behaviour of the ORDER BY clause ??

What I am saying is we need context. You are there and know what you are
looking at and how it got there, we don't. At this point I don't know
anything as I don't know the data operations involved.

So how did the data get from the third database to the others?

Context is also why the information to the below was requested.

>     OS
>
>     OS version
>
>     locale

Without solid information anything said is based on a good deal of
assuming and we know where that leads.

>      >
>      >
>      >     Postgres version for each cluster is?
>      >     14.2
>
>     FYI, 14.8 has just been released so the clusters are behind by 6 bug
>     fix
>     releases.
>     Sadly.. I know.
>

>     --