Re: Rendezvous/Bonjour broken in 8.1 beta

От Sandy McArthur
Тема Re: Rendezvous/Bonjour broken in 8.1 beta
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
FYI: The DNSServiceDiscovery.h is Mac OS X specific and only kept
around for Mac OS X 10.2 and older compatiability. Apple has moved to
a cross platform impelentation with the dns_sd.h API available for OS
X, Win32, and most any posix type system.

Any reference to DNSServiceDiscovery.h in pgsql should go away (unless
you want to keep support for pre-10.3 Mac OS X) and be replaced with
the newer dns_sd.h interfaces.

--
Sandy McArthur