Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/3/22 13:20, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2022-03-03 16:07:37 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
>> I agree that the feature is desirable, but I think getting there is
>> going to require a huge amount of effort that may amount to a total
>> rewrite of the patch.
>
> Agreed. I think this needs very fundamental design work, and the patch itself
> isn't worth reviewing until that's tackled.

Given two opinions that the patch can't be effectively reviewed as-is, I
will mark this RwF for this commitfest. Anyone up for shepherding the
design conversations, going forward?

--Jacob

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: doc: Clarify what "excluded" represents for INSERT ON CONFLICT
Сообщение: Re: doc: Clarify what "excluded" represents for INSERT ON CONFLICT