Re: lippq client library and openssl initialization: PQinitOpenSSL()

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: lippq client library and openssl initialization: PQinitOpenSSL()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11.09.22 23:43, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 11 Sep 2022, at 23:35, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>
>> Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
>>
>>> To the best of my knowledge, thats entirely correct.
>>
>> Should we document these functions as obsolete when using
>> OpenSSL >= 1.1.0 ?
>
> Given that 1.1.0+ is very common, it's probably not a bad idea to document them
> as obsolete but harmless.  Unless you beat me to it I can propose a patch.

AFAICT, RHEL 7 ships with an older version.  I think that's still pretty
widespread.

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: lippq client library and openssl initialization: PQinitOpenSSL()
Сообщение: Re: lippq client library and openssl initialization: PQinitOpenSSL()