Re: Better, consistent instrumentation for postgreSQL using a similar API as Oracle

От Mladen Gogala
Тема Re: Better, consistent instrumentation for postgreSQL using a similar API as Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 10/5/21 20:02, Tim wrote:

> Jeff Holt is probably pretty embarrassed there's some blowhard making
> a scene using his name in a casual mailing list thread.

Wow! What a contribution to the discussion! Calling me a blowhard, all
while top-posting at the same time. Your post will be remembered for
generations to come.

Or not. Laurenz will probably tell you that we don't top-post in
Postgres community. He's good with rules, regulations and the way things
are done in Postgres community.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant