Re: a recommendation on admin tool

От basti
Тема Re: a recommendation on admin tool
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
phadmin3 is still alive.

In the apt repo of postgresql.org there is a version pgadmin3_1.22.2-4
(also in debian buster) which support Postgres10 but I can't find is for
suse at the moment.

BigSQL has also release a pgadmin3 LTS
(https://groups.google.com/a/bigsql.org/forum/#!topic/feedback/9ltRFsP8m_g)
I don't know if it work on suse. I have never try it.

Perhaps you can build one of them from source?

Best Regards,

On 01.02.19 20:11, john fabiani wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Off Topic:
>
> I primarily use Linux as my development platform (current using OpenSuse
> 15.x).  I have used PgAdmin for years to administrate the database.  But
> PgAdmin4 is now the replacement to version 3 and I think it sucks!
>
> So I'm looking for a replacement.  I would like the tool to be cross
> platform and I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for the tool.
>
> Hoping someone can point me to a good replacement.
>
> Johnf

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: a recommendation on admin tool
Сообщение: Re: a recommendation on admin tool