Re: How to setup only one connection for the whole event loop?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to setup only one connection for the whole event loop?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/14/19 8:06 AM, Dominic Gua�a wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am new to postgresql and I am creating a c program that can receive
> request from different users. I want to maximize the performance of
> postgresql so I intend to just create 1 connection that would service
> all queries of different users. How do I do this?

Use one of the existing Postgres poolers?:

http://www.pgpool.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page

http://pgbouncer.github.io/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Problems pushing down WHERE-clause to underlying view