Re: [GENERAL] Performance issue with Pointcloud extension

От Eric Lemoine
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Performance issue with Pointcloud extension
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Looks like you also have postgis and pointcloud_postgis in mix. I would
> say this may get an answer sooner here:

I am actually one of the developers of the Pointcloud extension. I
haven't been able to debug this up to now.

--
Éric Lemoine
Oslandia

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Performance issue with Pointcloud extension
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Performance issue with Pointcloud extension