Re: Installer PGadmin4 v1.1 without VC2013

От Osdoba, Sascha
Тема Re: Installer PGadmin4 v1.1 without VC2013
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
if you run „pgadmin4-1.1-x86.exe /?” you will get an overview but I don’t see any runtime prevention option…

Regards,

Sascha Osdoba

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] Im Auftrag von Dave Page
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. November 2016 10:36
An: Osdoba, Sascha <S.Osdoba@gsi.de>
Cc: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Betreff: Re: [pgadmin-support] Installer PGadmin4 v1.1 without VC2013

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 12:37 AM, Osdoba, Sascha <S.Osdoba@gsi.de> wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> is it possible to install PGadmin4 1.1 without VC2013? I want to
> deploy it to a number of clients which have VC already installed
>
> and its causing some problems because of VC (doing an unexpected
> reboot directly after VC installation/configuration)
>

> I want to separate both parts (Pgadmin and VC) so I can
> catch/stop/force or whatever a necessary reboot.

This is not currently possible, but an installer command line flag could be added to prevent runtime installation. I'm not familiar with the new installer tech, but perhaps someone else (or you) can provide a patch?

--
Dave Page
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company