Re: The testing of multi-batch hash joins with skewed data sets patch

От Lawrence, Ramon
Тема Re: The testing of multi-batch hash joins with skewed data sets patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Is there a way to limit the kernel disk cache?  (We are running SUSE
Linux.)

We have been testing hybrid hash join performance and have seen that the
performance varies considerably less than expected even for dramatic
changes in work_mem and the I/Os that appear to be performed.

--
Ramon Lawrence