Re: pgAdminIII and DB Migration Wizard

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: pgAdminIII and DB Migration Wizard
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Gaston wrote:

> Hi, I want to migrate an Oracle Schema to a PostgreSql Schema. Does
> pgAdminIII has a Database Migration Wizard as pgAdminII had?
> If not, can you recommend me another migration tool?
> Thanx in advance!
> Gaston.-

Try downloading the desktop edition of MS SQL server and install it to a windows box (not necessarily the same as the
serveryour database is on).  It's free, and comes with DTS which will convert anything to anything (generally via
ODBC). It's not perfect and can be a little slow, but you get to experience the unique pleasure of using Microsoft
productto convert an Oracle product to an open source solution ;)

Merlin