Re: basic questions with odbc and visual basic.

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: basic questions with odbc and visual basic.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> Do you have driver option "Row Versioning" set to
> true?  I'm vague on the details, but I suspect that
> may help.

That did the trick...bless you.

FWIW, I tracked down the failed updates to Access chopping timestamp
column to nearest second (note: this was not a field I was trying to
update).  The timestamp was wrapped in a domain which may have caused
the problem.  Have confirmed both successful edit of regular table in
both access and vb.

Merlin