Re: Press Release, Final Draft?

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Press Release, Final Draft?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Hmm.  I agree that that phrase needs work, but I'm afraid that
> "development
> power of Open Source" sounds cliche'.    Tangentally, "Open Source" is
> phrase trademarked by Eric Raymond, but I don't usually see it
> capitalized.
> Anyone know the policy on this?

I think that depends on what meaning you would like to convey.  If you
simply mean the source is open, then no.  If you would like to 'load'
the term with generally subscribed user perceptions about the philosophy
and spirit of open source development (a nebulous thing, IMO) then yes.

In short, use your best judgement :)

Merlin

Сообщение: Re: Press Release, Final Draft?
Сообщение: Re: Press Release, Final Draft?