Re: How can I implement a Win32 C-Language function?

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: How can I implement a Win32 C-Language function?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Maurizio wrote:
> How can I implement a Win32 C-Language function?

Yes!  MinGW includes the win32 API.  Just include windows.h from your
source file...also make sure you are familiar with the peculiarities of
the C calling convention for postgresql.

The easiest way to get started is to browse through the contrib folder
and find an already written C function.  Just copy it, add windows.h,
and put in your own code.

Merlin