Re: Point in Time recovery on Win32

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Point in Time recovery on Win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
> > Im running the Build from http://www.hagander.net/pgsql/win32snap/
>
> My guess is that you don't have new enough CVS copy or you didn't
initdb
> after downloading a new CVS, though the catalog version should have
> checked for that, or the win32 build isn't updating quickly enough.

I've been having problems compiling the binary version lately.  Both the
binary snapshot and the binary installer are dated Jul 30 or so.

I'm getting compile errors in gram.c because of #define FLOAT 1, etc.  I
have no clue why this has not been affecting other people but I haven't
had time to look at it.  Also, the dirmod.c compile bug has been holding
things up.

Today, I'll reinstall mingw and try and get a binary snapshot up on the
site.  Barring that, you'll have to roll your own to get a recent copy
:(.

Merlin