Re: ssl on win32

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: ssl on win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Tom wrote:
Hi to all,

>I've got the following problem :
>When compiling the latest snapshot I get a error-msg while configure
>configure --with-openssl
>configure : error: library 'ssl' is required for OpenSSL
>I've installed OpenSSL at /usr/local/ssl !
>How can I compile postgres on win32 with openssl ?

The mingw libdir is not in /usr/local, but is /mingw/lib.  Similar
problem with include folders.

You can configure postgres with
--with-libraries=/usr/local/lib and --with-includes = /usr/local/include

but it is probably a better idea to install OpenSSL to the proper
folders...look to the configure options for that project.

libdir = /mingw/lib
includedir = /mingw/include

You will have a similar problem with zlib if you want to include that,
too.

Merlin

Сообщение: Re: FULLTEXT under Win32 PostgreSQL?
Сообщение: Re: FULLTEXT under Win32 PostgreSQL?