FW: PgAgent job is not logging errors

От Jahnavi Chintakunta
Тема FW: PgAgent job is not logging errors
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi..

Yesterday I had mailed the below issue to PGAdmin support but I got a reply mail shown as follows:

Your message to pgadmin-support has been delayed, and requires the approval of the moderators, for the following reason(s):

The author (Jahnavi Chintakunta <Jahnavi.Chintakunta@infotech-enterprises.com>)

  is not a member of any of the restrict_post groups.

Today I have subscribed to PGAdmin mailing list. And hence reposting the same issue as attached below

Regards

Jahnavi