Re: Replication Using Triggers

От Erik Jones
Тема Re: Replication Using Triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jan 18, 2008, at 11:37 AM, gordan@bobich.net wrote:

>> That's one thing. The other problem that most trigger based
>> replication systems have problems with is propogating schema
>> changes - because (I think) you can attach triggers to schema
>> changes.
>
> I presume you mean that you cannot attach triggers to schema
> changes. Yes, I had thought of that a minute ago. I don't suppose
> this could be deemed a feature request for CREATE/ALTER/DROP schema
> level triggers? ;)

I'm sure he did.  Also, there was a little bit of discussion a week
or so ago about ddl & ddl/dml (such as TRUNCATE) triggers.  With the
imminent release of 8.3, now's the time to pipe up with feature
requests.

Erik Jones

DBA | Emma®
erik@myemma.com
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888
615.292.0777 (fax)

Сообщение: Re: Stupid question about WAL archiving
Сообщение: Re: Stupid question about WAL archiving