Re: catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE,TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role

От Louis Lam
Тема Re: catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE,TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role
Дата
Ответ на Re: catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role  (Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi Matijn,

Thank you very much for the suggestion.  I was able to figure this out
yesterday by running this query to get the source code from the view
then strip out the permission check and it work great.

select * from pg_views where viewname = 'table_privileges'

Thank you and Tom Lane for the help

Louis.