Re: Add index scan progress to pg_stat_progress_vacuum

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: Add index scan progress to pg_stat_progress_vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/6/22, 6:14 PM, "Imseih (AWS), Sami" <simseih@amazon.com> wrote:
> I am hesitant to make column name changes for obvious reasons, as it breaks existing tooling. However, I think there
isa really good case to change "index_vacuum_count" as the name is confusing. "index_vacuum_cycles_completed" is the
nameI suggest if we agree to rename.

> For the new column, "num_indexes_to_vacuum" is good with me.

Yeah, I think we can skip renaming index_vacuum_count for now.  In any
case, it would probably be good to discuss that in a separate thread.

Nathan

От: Andrey Lepikhov
Сообщение: Re: Multiple Query IDs for a rewritten parse tree
От: rajesh singarapu
Сообщение: Re: Converting WAL to SQL