walbouncer: WAL filtering ...

От PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Тема walbouncer: WAL filtering ...
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
hello everybody,

we are proud to announce walbouncer 0.9 - a tool to filter transaction log.
at this point we are moving rapidly closer to a production-ready tool.

the key advantage of walbouncer is:
    -  it is not necessary anymore to replicate entire database instances.
        you can filter out entire databases and tablespaces and selectively
        replicate stuff.

walbouncer can act as a WAL proxy distributing data flexible to various servers containing different subsets of data.

walbouncer is open source and can be downloaded freely from http://www.cybertec.at/postgresql_produkte/walbouncer/

currently PostgreSQL 9.4 is supported.

    best regards,

        hans

--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Gröhrmühlgasse 26

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: