Re: v08.02.0100 uploaded

От Philippe Lang
Тема Re: v08.02.0100 uploaded
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

Since I installed driver version 08.02.0100, I get this error when trying to configure or delete a PGSQL ODBC
connection:

"The Setup routines for the PostgreSQL ODBC driver could not be found. Please reinstall the driver."

And then:

"Component not found in the registry"

Of course, I tried desinstalling and reinstalling the driver, deleting a few things from the registry by hand, and
installingthe latest friver from Hiroshi Webpage, but without success...

I'm running XP, and never had this kind of problem for the last 3 years...!

What exactly should I delete in the registry to allow a fresh install of the driver?

Thanks!

Philippe Lang
Attik System

Вложения