Access, pass-through queries and isolation level

От Philippe Lang
Тема Access, pass-through queries and isolation level
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I'm not sure if this problem is related to ODBC or Access...

Imagine we have the following function: (Note: I know about the serial type, this is juste for illustration purpose...)

----------------------------------

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.func_test_insert() RETURNS int8 AS
'
DECLARE
   next_id   int8;
BEGIN

   next_id = max(func_test_data.id)+1;
   insert into public."func_test_data" values(next_id);

   RETURN next_id;
END;
'
  LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' VOLATILE;