Re: Error compiling Postgresql source code in Visual Studio 2010

От Amit kapila
Тема Re: Error compiling Postgresql source code in Visual Studio 2010
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Saturday, July 20, 2013 9:53 PM tubadzin wrote:

> Hi.
> 1.I downloaded source code PostgreSql version 9.2.4. from  http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/
> 2.Next, I downloaded ActivePerl and installed it. Next, I used Visual Studio x64 Win64 command prompt 2010. Later I
usedvisual studio command prompt for get into path source code :
> "C:\Postgresql-9-2-4\src\tools\msvc" and I used "build" command like in instruction below.
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/install-windows-full.html#AEN23979
> 3.Ok, after 3 minutes source code compiled and I have visual studio with 112 projects, I was so optimistic:)
> "C:\Postgresql-9-2-4\pgsql.sln"
> 4.And now I have a big problem:( I want to add new alghoritm to nodeHash.c in "Postgres" project in Visual Studio and
latercompile source code. But, on the beginning I did'n implement anything.
> On start, Visual Studio generates 1473 error like this (Can I omit this error to compile? Maybe any seetings in
VisualStudio are required?):

If build works for you from command prompt, then change the source code and again build from command prompt, your
changeswill get compiled.
However it should be built from visual studio as well, can u check by adding perl\bin path in
VC++ Directories for Executable files (Tools->Options->Projects and Solutions->VC++ Directories), also check if
platformsdk is present in path, and path for bison,flex executables.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: proposal - psql - show longest tables
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: Re: Request for Patch Feedback: Lag & Lead Window Functions Can Ignore Nulls