Re: Updated Regional Contacts

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Updated Regional Contacts
Дата
Список pgsql-www
As I'm sure everybody noticed,  didn't actually do this. Because rob had
already done it. Upon commit it happily merged all the changes into
nothing at all :-)

But the change has been done. I obviously need to read the commit
messages better :-)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Updated Regional Contacts
Сообщение: Re: Updated Regional Contacts