Re: stats test on Windows is now failing repeatably?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: stats test on Windows is now failing repeatably?
Дата
Re: stats test on Windows is now failing repeatably?
Список pgsql-hackers
> >> It looks to me like we have implemented Windows'
> FILE_SHARE_DELETE
> >> flag for open() calls but not for fopen().  Isn't this a
> problem?
> >> We do use fopen() for stuff like pgstat.stat.
>
> > That definitely sounds like a problem, there is no reason why the
> > issue shouldn't occur for fopen(). Do you want to work up a patch
> for
> > that based on open(), or do you want me to take a look at it?
>
> It looks straightforward to apply our reimplemented pgwin32_open()
> followed by fdopen(), but since I don't have a Windows build
> environment I couldn't test the patch.  Please take a look at it.

I think this is what we want. It passes regression tests on my machine.
I never managed to reproduce the original problem on this machine, so
don't know if it solves the problem, but I don't think it makes it worse
:-)

//Magnus

Вложения