Re: Stats collection on Windows

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Stats collection on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > Yes, they provide the "kill" primitive, but only as a
> compatibility
> > > measure.
> > They do? Where is it? Certainly not in the documented SDK
> that I can
> > see.
>
> I believe it is called KillProcess().

No such function documented on my MSDN, other than one in SQL Server
DMO.
Are you referring to TerminateProcess()? If so, it can just terminate
the process, not send it arbitrary signals. Considering windows doesnt'
reallyi have the concept of signals, that's not very surprising though
:-)

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: Stats collection on Windows
Сообщение: Re: Stats collection on Windows