Re: pgAdminIII query window: How to use more then 1 connection?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgAdminIII query window: How to use more then 1 connection?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> >  > pgAdmin in its youngest incarnation supports a "connection"
> > dropdown  > above the query window.
> >  >Which version/platform?
> > Version 1.4.1 on Win32
>
> This is fixed in 1.4.2. The current pgsql 8.1.3 installer
> still includes 1.4.1. Magnus/Dave, how about repackaging?

Hmm. Unless it's a very critical bug, I'm not so keen on re-releasing a
version - there are a lot of different sub-products included, and if we
re-release on every minor fix in them we're going to do nothing other
than release new versions.

It will definitly be in 8.1.4 when it's out, though - we always sync up
to latest then.

//Magnus