Re: Building PostgreSQL 8.1.3 on Windows and MinGW

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Building PostgreSQL 8.1.3 on Windows and MinGW
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build PostgreSQL on Windows XP SP2 with MinGW
> but keep getting the same error in this post:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-ports/2005-06/msg00031.php
>
> I was wondering if there ever was an answer about how to
> build PostgreSQL on Windows?

Looks like either your sh, egrep or awk is broken in yuor msys
installation. Basically, your msys is broken ;-) If you have cygwin
installed, it could be conflicts between msys and cygwin parts. Make
sure you get everything that refers to cygwin out of your path before
starting msys.

//Magnus