Re: Why the data changes it's value by itself!

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Why the data changes it's value by itself!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> > Does this message in application.log can be the source of problem
> >
> > wuaueng.dll (1204) Synchronous read page checksum error
> -1018 ((1:801
> > 1:801) (0-13218) (0-14642)) occurred. Please restore the databases
> > from a previous backup.
>
> I don't recognise this as a PostgreSQL error, although it
> could be part of the Windows code I suppose.

wuaueng.dll sounds like the Windows Update engine. There should be a
bunch of articles around on how to reset the windows update database -
that should be your first try.

(It uses the same general database engine as Exchange, which is why you
get the same kind of error msg)

//Magnus