Re: BUG #2712: could not fsync segment: Permission

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #2712: could not fsync segment: Permission
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> > I haven't reproduced this on my box. But if you can give me=20
> a patch to=20
> > try I can build binaries for Thomas to test, if he can do=20
> testing but=20
> > not building.
>=20
> Utterly untested ... BTW, why does pgrename have an #if to=20
> check either GetLastError() or errno, but pgunlink doesn't?

Ok, I've built a .EXE with this patch. It's compiled without pretty much
all other options, hope that still works :-) (Meaning no NLS, no
kerberos, no SSL etc)

Grab the exe from
http://www.hagander.net/download/postgres_renamepatch.zip.

Sorry about the delay.