Re: 8.2beta1 (w32): server process crash (tsvector)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: 8.2beta1 (w32): server process crash (tsvector)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
[offline ATM, can't look at the main issue, just wanted to get a comment
in about fopen(). Unless beaten to it, I'll try to look at the other
part later.]

> on a sidenote: are those fopen() errors debug-code-leftovers=20
> or something one should worry about? i can't find those files=20
> on the file system.

No. It's debugging output for a problem we had earlier, and will be
removed before release.

//Magnus