Re: src/tools/msvc usage instructions

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: src/tools/msvc usage instructions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > No fix yet :-( Haven't had the time to dig into it properly, but I
> > think we can now safely say it's not a local issue in
> Joachims build
> > env :-)
> >
> > If you just run a dumpbin command (the same way) manually with a
> > ">foo", does it redirect it properly then? Or is dumpbin for some
> > reason not writing on stdout?
> >
> > It runs perfectly on two completely separate build envs I have here
> > :-O
>
> Here's another interesting tidbit for you: if I run the
> gendef.pl script by hand from the visual studio command
> prompt thing (the one I can't compile from), it works fine.

Funky.
Can you try having it run the dumpbin command into a tempfile, and then
open-and-read that tempfile, to see if that makes a difference?
(Assuming you know enough perl to do that, of course)

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: src/tools/msvc usage instructions
Сообщение: Re: src/tools/msvc usage instructions